Full colour display, logger and controller all-in-one eliminates the need for separate devices (I/O and logging optional)
Includes a built-in array of 10 programmable, multi-coloured LEDs for shift lights and other driver alerts
Impressive 125mm full colour LCD screen (approx 5") - ultra bright, high resolution and anti-reflective for easy viewing, even in direct sunlight
Configurable channels and labels allow comprehensive customisation within the supplied layouts
- Display Creator upgrade enables full customisation of the display graphics, including imported images, logos, custom icons, tailored screen layouts, creative gauges and more.
Supports Wideband Lambda from MoTeC PLMs or LTCs, using Bosch LSU or NTK UEGO 5 wire sensors
Can be used standalone or in conjunction with other electronic devices including MoTeC CAN-based Expanders
- Also available: cost effective C125 Race Kits which include a plug-in loom with power adaptor, buttons, GPS and optional ECU adaptors.
- Display and Logging Kits available
Logging and Analysis
Level 1: Optional 120 MB internal data logging - can be enabled at the time of purchase or later using a convenient password activation.
- Fast download of internal logging via Ethernet
- Level 2: Optional USB logging to a removable storage device. Requires internal logging to be enabled as a prerequisite.
- Removable storage devices:
- Kingston 32 GB USB3 Flash Drive: Fast, low weight and low cost, not mechanically latched or waterproof.
- MoTeC 32 GB USB3 Data Plug: Mechanically latched, waterproof with anodised housing, ideal for exposure to the elements and vibration.
Accommodates over 300 channels derived from a mixture of analogue and digital inputs, RS232 and CAN data channels (optional I/O upgrade required for analogue and digital inputs)
Configurable to use sensors from some existing engine management systems, including factory ECUs via OBD-II (adaptors required, sold separately)
Numerous selectable layouts supplied, including an RPM sweep, RPM dial and a multi-value style ideal for the dyno or warm up
Each is available in four colour variations (red, green, blue, white)
Configurable channels, measurement units and warnings
48 user-defined alarms, for example Low Oil Pressure, Low Fuel, Fastest Lap
Programmable overrides - particularly useful for showing values such as lap times
All layouts include a multi-purpose, zero-centred bar graph primarily for Lap Gain/Loss but can be configured for other purposes such as Fuel Level, G-Force (Lat or Long) and Steering Angle
Can be turned on or off
Three programmable 'pages' enable users to tailor layouts for different scenarios, for example: Dyno, Qualifying, Race, Driver 1/Driver 2
Ensures only the most relevant information is displayed at any given time