M1 Tune is the tuning software for MoTeC's M1 ECUs. It is very different to MoTeC's previous ECU Manager software so we recommend customers watch our training webinars to help familiarise themselves, and use the comprehensive in-built Help.
- M1 Tune provides access to the tuning features of the M1 ECU. It is highly flexible, allowing multiple, customised screen layouts similar to the i2 Data Analysis software.
- The program is unique in that it adapts to any customisations that have been made to the ECU via the M1 Build software. As Tables, Parameters or Channels are added, M1 Tune automatically conforms to provide access to these items.
- It also features on screen logging whereby data from the ECU is automatically recorded for quick and easy analysis directly on the tuning screens.
M1 Tune software is free to download and within the program is a sample package for you to examine.
The M1 Tune application allows many customisable screen layouts to make your engine calibration easier and faster. To get the most out of Tune, you should use the highest screen resolution possible. Using a low screen resolution will reduce your layout options.
- Operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 (32 or 64 bit)
- Minimum screen resolution: 1366 x 768
- Recommended screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 or greater
- Communications Port: Ethernet Port
- Communications Protocol: IPV6
You can also watch introductory webinars on M1 Tune via YouTube:
- Links to HPA courses
M1 Build is, simply put, a revolution in engine management customisation. No longer are you restricted to merely modifying the parameters made available via a tuning application.
By investigating and experimenting with their own control strategies and developing their own intellectual property, customers can gain a distinct performance advantage and stay ahead of their opposition.
M1 Build customises the functionality of the ECU, providing an unprecedented level of control. It allows the user to add Tables, Parameters and Channels and to enter ‘Script’ that defines how the ECU operates. The Script is a ‘C’ like programming language that enables entry of logic, calculations and algorithms.
If a new strategy is required to give you the competitive edge, then an M1 Development ECU is ideal for you.