PWC Plug-In Kit-M400M
MoTeC's fully updatable software is designed to quickly optimise the setup of your PWC. It is user-friendly with an intuitive menu structure and extensive help screens.
To access the newest features you can download the latest version.
ECU Manager Tuning Software
This Windows-based, Vista-compatible software is designed for setup, tuning and diagnostics of the engine management system. The tuning can be carried out online (with the ECU connected) or offline.
PWC Plug-In ECUs require Version 3 tuning software.
- Quick Lambda—automated fuel adjustment
- Sensor and status readings, output settings, compensations and diagnostic errors viewing
- User-definable screen layouts
- 3D graphing of calibration tables
- Site target
- Output testing
- Multiple file comparisons
- Table interpolation
- Table export
- Table maths
- Help screens
i2 Data Analysis Software
- Analysing logged data quickly and efficiently
- Viewing data collected from the ECU’s internal log memory numerically or graphically to evaluate the health and performance of the vehicle and to assess driving technique
- Monitoring various parameters in order to make improvements to performance and maintain vehicle reliability
The Data Logging upgrade is required to use i2 Standard data analysis software. In addition to the Data Logging upgrade, the Pro Analysis upgrade is available which gives access to the i2 Pro version of the software.
more on i2
There are no documents available in this group.